What is Carbon Fiber   The raw material used to produce carbon fiber is called the precursor. Precursors will vary from one company to another and is generally considered a trade secret. 90% of carbon fibers are made from polyacrylonitrile (PAN) and the remaining 10% are made from rayon or […]

What is climate and weather What is weather? Weather is the combination of events that occur every day in our atmosphere. Even though there’s one atmosphere on Earth, the weather isn’t similar all around the world and varies over time to time. Troposphere is the part of the earth’s atmosphere […]

causes of global warming in points Global Warming Global warming is the long-term warming of the earth’s overall temperature. Average temperature of the earth has significantly increased within the last hundred years due to the massive industrial evolution Global warming occurs when greenhouse gases (CO2, CH4, N2O etc) and other […]

Causes of greenhouse effect Greenhouse Gas Effect The greenhouse effect is a natural process, without it, earth’s temperature would be below -18 Celsius. It enable to hold enough heat within the atmosphere to support every kind of life on the planet and maintainsthe Earth’s temperature at around 33 degrees Celsius […]

Cleaner Production Methodology Cleaner Production assessment is one of the systematic and useful diagnostic tool. This is a systematic procedure for the identification and evaluation of Cleaner Production options for the companies that are launching a Cleaner Production project. The methodology allows us to identify areas of inefficient use of […]

Cleaner Production Techniques and Options Cleaner Production is An integrated preventive environmental strategy applied to processes, products and services. It  increases overall efficiency and reduce the risks to humans and the environment. “Cleaner production is more focuses on prevention at the source point itself. It questions the need for a […]

Cleaner Production Definition Cleaner Production is; The continuous application of an integrated preventive environmental strategy applied to processes, products, and services to increase overall efficiency and reduce risks to humans and the environment.(United Nations Environment Programme) Rather than control of pollution, cleaner production concept is about the prevention. It questions […]